Should I wait a bit longer for a (hopefully great) survival tablet? Or should I request a refund? Even better; why not try to see how we can help Jon!? It can get rather lonely as the CEO (I know), especially without a management team!
I believe that while some of you are done waiting, others would surely want to help out, putting to use their specific expertise / skills. So how about offering some help to Jon?
Thinking out loud here, but a management team should at least have the following roles:
- Finance / legal
Supported by some web based project management solution.
Obviously Jon would be in the overseeing executive role, but the experts/teams take care of details, push things forward.
- Get current state (hardware/software/finance)
- set overall roadmap, rough timelines and determine obstacles
- set detailed tasks and responsibilities
- circle back to overall roadmap / timelines
Well, next to this requiring experts (presumably volunteers, no pay) this can only work if Jon would appreciate some help and is willing to share info / details for this to work.
So two questions:
1. All: Who is willing to volunteer (please post your expertise below)
2. Jon: would you appreciate some help and can you share info / details with such team
Next to crowd funding, let's see if we can crowd support Jon as the Initiator!
All the best,